By Jarrid Wilson
Searching for “the one” can be a daunting task. And while there may be hundreds of qualities to look for in a man, I’ve come up with 23 that I believe every woman should seek after. Don’t tread lightly when it comes to the idea of a relationship. You can be as picky as you want, and I discourage you from ever just settling. I hope these 23 qualities will help you on your journey, keep you from dating the wrong people and encourage you to not ever sell yourself short. God didn’t create you to settle.
1. He loves God.
2. He is driven.
3. He is goal oriented.
4. He is chivalrous.
5. He is supportive.
6. He is honest.
7. He respects his parents.
8. He respects your/his purity.
9. He shows patience.
10. He puts God first.
11. He is reliable.
12. He is trustworthy.
13. He is someone you are attracted to.
14. He is always willing to help those in need.
15. He will pray for you/with you.
16. He manages his finances well.
17. He has a good reputation.
18. He is willing to work hard to provide.
19. He doesn’t make hasty decisions.
20. He is an asset, not a liability.
21. He has good manners.
22. He is willing to protect you.
23. He is always thinking on the bright side.
There is a high chance you will not be able to find a guy who reaches all these qualities perfectly, but I’m sure you get the point I am trying to make. I myself do not reflect a perfect image of this post, but my daily prayer is that God will continue to mold me into the man my wife deserves.
About the Author: Jarrid Wilson is a husband to Juli, Dad to Finch, Pastor, Author, Blogger, Founder of Cause Roast. Helping people live a better story. Check out more from Jarrid on his blog.