A Casserole Dish Exploded onto Her 8-Month-Pregnant Belly—Then They Saw Where the Glass Landed…

James and Kristin Amos were whipping up a delicious smokey enchilada dish for dinner last week when the unthinkable happened.

The 8-month pregnant mother bent over the stove to lean her face toward the casserole, and the glass exploded EVERYWHERE. It turns out, Kristin had accidentally left the burner on under the dish, which caused the violent glass eruption.

Her husband watched in horror as the the shards of glass flew at his wife, but when he saw where they really fell, he had to set to Facebook to publicly praise the only One who could’ve orchestrated their miraculous placement:


James is praising Jesus for the hedge of protection He sent to protect his wife and their precious unborn baby.

And we’re certainly thankful too that this darling couple will be able to bring another adorable child like this into the world, unscathed.

Become A Contributor


And we’re even more thankful for Psalm 91:11: “For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.”

God certainly sent one of his warrior angels that day to shield those sharp shards from touching His beloved children. How delicate is our Father’s attention to detail that He not only directs our paths, but the paths of ten thousand tiny pieces of glass?

Now that’s a God of protection worth praising.

Pass on the Amos’ amazing story if you agree!

Kelsey Straeter
Posted By

Kelsey is an editor at Outreach. She’s passionate about fear fighting, freedom writing, and the pursuit of excellence in the name of crucifying perfectionism. Glitter is her favorite color, 2nd only to pink, and 3rd only to pink glitter.