1. You start to fall asleep leaning back in your chair…………and then wake up because you think you’re falling.
2. You’re exhausted…but as soon as 5:00 comes around you have more energy than a four year old on redbull.
3. You pretend your listening and smile nice then show your true feelings as soon as they turn around.
4. Simple tasks suddenly become extremely difficult.
5. The closer it gets to quitting time the more antsy you get.
6. Eventually you do fall asleep and this time the falling feeling doesn’t wake you up.
7. Your laziness reaches an all time high.
8. You seize any opportunity to prank any coworker who has fallen asleep, especially the ones that laughed at you when you fell out of your chair.
9. You walk into a wall while reading a text.
10. Your anger gets to the point where you destroy something small…pretending its something (or maybe even someone) else.