Whether you’re a new Christian or a seasoned one, at some time or another, the question has come up: What is faith?
I have no doubt that God knew what He was doing from the beginning. And while there are some things we have to wait to find out until we meet the big man Himself, Faith is just one thing that the Lord wanted us to be well-informed of.
“What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It’s the evidence of things we cannot yet see.” (Hebrews 11:1)
Faith is taking God at His word — His promise — and squashing the doubts that will come against that confidence. It’s believing without a shadow of a doubt that the Lord is for you and He will not leave or forsake you. It’s knowing that belief in Him is more fulfilling than any shred of belief you might find in humanity.
What is Faith?
It’s everything. Here are 21 Faith Quotes That Will Strengthen Your Daily Walk With God today!
1. “There isn’t enough room in your mind for both worry and faith. You must decide which one will live there.”
2. “To trust God in the light is nothing, but to trust him in the dark — that is faith.” —Charles Spurgeon
3. “Prayer is bringing your wishes and worries to God. Faith is leaving them there.”
4. “Your faith can move mountains, and your doubt can create them.”
5. “Faith is taking the first step, even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “Keep the faith. The most amazing things happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope.”
7. “Faith isn’t a feeling. It’s a choice to trust God even when the road ahead seems uncertain.” —Dave Willis
8. “On my bad days, I seek you. On my good days, I thank you. On my great days, I praise you. But every day I need you. Thank you, God for always being there for me.”
9. “Faith is trusting God has a purpose for all that’s happening in your life without knowing why.” —Rick Warren
10. “If you can trust God to save you for eternity, you can trust Him to lead you for a lifetime.” —David Platt
11. “Faith is trust — trust that God sees what we cannot, and that he knows what we do not.” —Dieter F. Uchtdorf
12. “When we are in fear, we have more faith in the enemy’s plan, than in God’s plan.” —Chloe Gooden
13. “Your mind will always believe whatever you tell it. Feed it faith. Feed it truth. Feed it with love.”
14. “Faith is the bridge between where I am, and where God is taking me.”
15. “Your faith will grow, not by chance, but by choice.” —Neil L. Andersen
16. “Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.”
17. “Faith is to believe what you do not see; The reward of faith is to see what you believe.” —Saint Augustine
18. “I believe in God, not because my parents told me to, not because the church told me to, but because I’ve experienced His goodness and His mercies.”
19. “God can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing. All you need is faith.” —Joel 2:25
20. “The only one who can truly satisfy the human heart is the one who made it.”
21. “Faith is thanking God in advance.” —Rick Warren