43. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. (John 14:27, ESV)
44. When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, LORD, supported me. (Psalm 94:18, NIV)
45. But you, LORD, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. (Psalm 86:15, NIV)
46. I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. (Psalm 27:13, NKJV)
47. I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies. The cords of death entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me. The cords of the grave coiled around me; the snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears. (Psalm 18:3-6, NIV)
48. He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me. (Psalm 18:16, 19, NIV)
49. Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. (Psalm 91:1, NIV)
50. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” (Psalm 91:2, NIV)
51. A prayer of an afflicted person who has grown weak and pours out a lament before the LORD. Hear my prayer, LORD; let my cry for help come to you. Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly. (Psalm 102:1-2, NIV)
52. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. (Psalm 31:2, NIV)
There are so many Bible verses about hope that can speak to us in the many stages of grieving. If you’re grieving, please turn to these Bible verses about hope to help you in this time.
This article originally appeared here.