“Charlotte looked pretty shocked and Khan screamed, like he’d been stabbed,” said Catherine. “I realized he had been trying to get in between her and the snake before he threw her.”
His paw had been bitten by the poisonous snake. However, after getting an anti-venom shot, Khan recovered completely.
“He saved her life by risking his own,” said Catherine. “From now on, he’s Khan the Wonder Dog.”
What a remarkable story of bravery! Kudos to Khan for fighting off grass monsters in the name of toddlers in distress!
Who needs diamonds? Dogs really are a girl’s best friend…
Photo Credit: YouTube